1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

*FS/FT Reverend 5L (discontinued "turned aluminum")*

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by soulbrother, Aug 23, 2004.

1. Hi folks,

Up for sale/trade: Reverend 5L in the discontinued color "Turned Aluminum", OHSC in good condition included. It hasn't been played a lot (no fretwear). Currently set up with Thomastik-Infeld flats. This bass has a very heavy B and is in very good condition, except for a small repair at the edge of the back. I don't really know what kind of damage it had (I'm the second owner) but it looks OK to me. The previous owner told me it had been repaired by Reverend. It's a minor issue anyway, you have to look really close to see it. Other than that it's really a great looking, sounding and playing bass.
    I'd like to sell it but if you have fretted Fender Jazz or jazz style bass for a trade or trade-in.... I'll entertain all offers. I am willing to ship worldwide; I have 100% positive Ebay feedback. I accept Paypal. Scam artists...STAY AWAY!! Price is firm: 650 euro's.

2. Just to make it more "desirable": I heard Reverend will quit making basses so this one will become a collector's item one day (I hope so...) :hyper:

3. ****SOLD****