Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

*FS/FT Reverend 5L (discontinued "turned aluminum")*

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by soulbrother, Aug 23, 2004.

1. Hi folks,

Up for sale/trade: Reverend 5L in the discontinued color "Turned Aluminum", OHSC in good condition included. It hasn't been played a lot (no fretwear). Currently set up with Thomastik-Infeld flats. This bass has a very heavy B and is in very good condition, except for a small repair at the edge of the back. I don't really know what kind of damage it had (I'm the second owner) but it looks OK to me. The previous owner told me it had been repaired by Reverend. It's a minor issue anyway, you have to look really close to see it. Other than that it's really a great looking, sounding and playing bass.
    I'd like to sell it but if you have fretted Fender Jazz or jazz style bass for a trade or trade-in.... I'll entertain all offers. I am willing to ship worldwide; I have 100% positive Ebay feedback. I accept Paypal. Scam artists...STAY AWAY!! Price is firm: 650 euro's.

2. Just to make it more "desirable": I heard Reverend will quit making basses so this one will become a collector's item one day (I hope so...) :hyper:

3. ****SOLD****