1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: Rickenbacker 4003

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Disco Batman, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just picked up a Fireglow Ric, so this Ric has to go. She has Mojo which is plenty apparent in the photos. But she plays like a dream and sounds great. No problems with the bass at all.

Comes with the original Rickenbacker Hardshell case. I do not have the bridge pickup cover.

I will sell her for $1100 shipped in the lower 48 via UPS ground. Paypal only please.

Prefer a sale, but also open to trades for the following. 4 Strings only please.

Music Man Basses: Bongo's, Rays, Sterlings, Big Al's. Dual pick up configs only please.

Rick 4001's (Don't know why you'd trade a vintage for this one, but I'm open to that)

I will entertain any trades, but those are my preferences.

Now onto picture overload, I'm not trying to hide anything here, you can see all the mojo. Nothing here is really noticeable in normal light, but I wanted to bring it all out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. PM'd

3. Pm sent.

4. jwr

jwr

Jun 28, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    Nice! Wish I didn't love my Bongo so much. We are relatively close to each other. Good luck!

5. Couple purchase offers and a trade offer. All PM's responded to. Don't expect this Ric to make it much longer folks.

Thanks for all the interest, if you have any trade offers get them in.

6. Bone

Bone

Oct 28, 2006
    PMed ya

7. On Hold Pending Payment.

Thanks for all the interest everyone.

8. Sold. And will be heading to the Northeast today. Thanks for all the interest everyone.

Sale price was $1100.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.