1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: Rob Allen MB-2, Fender RBIV, MusicMan Sterling Dargie I

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bdgotoh, May 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdgotoh

bdgotoh Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2002
    Pacific NW
    All prices include shipping in the 48 states only. I'll ship elsewhere but you pay the extra.

The ONLY trades I'm interested in are:
    -17th Street 5 string
    -Rob Allen Deep 4 or 5, fretless only
    -Alleva Coppolo KBP-4 with chunky, 1.75" wide P neck, 8.5 lbs or less, non-maple fingerboard

First is a super nice MB-2 from Rob Allen. This was built last year, the body is alder, the top is a very nice piece of walnut with tort binding. The fretted neck is walnut with a beautiful Indian Rosewood fingerboard. This bass is pretty much new and plays beautifully. Weight is light at 5.5 lbs, balances perfectly and sounds very full. Comes in the Rob Allen gigbag.

Price is $1900 SOLD

RA_MB2_fretted4.

Second is nice Fender Roscoe Beck 4 string. This is a terrific bass but it’s not getting any playing time. It's one of the very nicest Fenders I’ve ever had, the build quality is stunning. This has been converted to fretless by Michael Dolan and feels great. It's been gigged a bit so there are some scrapes and minor dings on the body and neck but nothing significant. The body finish is Lake Placid Blue with a matching headstock. Weight is 9.2 lbs and it comes in a rough but solid molded black hardcase.

Price is $900 SOLD

flRB4.

2. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    a fretted MB-2... sigh ...

3. Word. I'd SO love to hear this one. All the best with the transaction.

4. kai_ski

kai_ski

Apr 14, 2007
    Wenatchee, WA
    interested in taking my fretted mouse for a test-drive, while i do the same with your fretted mb-2?

fretted RA bump.

5. ghiadub

ghiadub Supporting Member

Jan 17, 2006
    Auburn, CA
    Oh so tempting. Free bumpage for a uber cool guy.

6. btbraden

btbraden

Sep 9, 2005
    Oroville, CA
    for some reason that dargie is just sweet, such an unusual color

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.