1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: Sadowsky 5-string HCs, Aguilar Headcase, MOTU MIDI interface, Furman Patchbay

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by smeet, Mar 18, 2009.

1. smeet

smeet Gold Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2006
    Woodland Hills, CA
    Most of my stuff sold, and the old thread title no longer applied, so starting a new thread...

Let me know if you want more info or pictures. If you have any trades in mind, let me know. :hyper:

If you want to see larger images, check here: http://sumitdas.net/TB_sale_pics/

Sadowsky 5-string J hum canceling pickups - $105 + shipping SOLD!!!
    Excellent condition, with nice long leads. Took them out of my NYC vintage. Totally hum-free of course. Somewhat more scooped and hi-fi than the single coils, with even more glassy highs and thick lows. String spacing 19mm at the bridge, I believe they do not fit standard Fender 5-strings. Includes mounting screws.
    [​IMG]

Aguilar 3 space Head Case, classic black - $75 + shipping SOLD!!!
    Heavy duty 3 space rack case with one handle and rubber feet, perfect for the DB750. Good condition, some slight cosmetic marking.
    [​IMG]

Mark Of The Unicorn MIDI Express XT - $25 + shipping
    PC/Mac MIDI interface, 8 MIDI ports (128 channels). Parallel/Serial version, NOT the USB version. It also works with the older Macs with a mini-DIN 8 serial port.
    Excellent condition, comes with PC and Mac manuals. I believe I also have the parallel and serial cables.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Furman PB-40 Patch Bay - $20 + shipping
    20 channel 1/4" patch bay
    Good condition, I haven't used it for a while so the contacts may need cleaning. Half normalled, so you can mult out on the top jack on the face. If you plug into the bottom jack on the face you denormal the routing.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. fruitlabor

fruitlabor Gold Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2007
    What's the width of the pup case?

3. smeet

Nov 27, 2006
    Woodland Hills, CA
    They both measure: 3 11/16" X 11/16" .

Sadowsky J-Bass 5-string pickups are both the same size as a Fender bridge position 4-string pickup. They are intended for 3/4" (19mm) string spacing at the bridge. This means they are NOT drop-in replacements on a Fender 5-string.

4. smeet

Nov 27, 2006
    Woodland Hills, CA
    Headcase sold.

Anybody for Sadowsky 5-string HC's?
    MIDI interface?? Patchbay???

Make me an offer...

5. if u can tell me the distance between the screw holes!thanks

6. smeet

Nov 27, 2006
    Woodland Hills, CA
    I'll measure the pickup screw positions tonight.

7. are they passive?

8. smeet

Nov 27, 2006
    Woodland Hills, CA
    Screw distances for both pickups:
    side-to-side 1 9/16"
    top-to-bottom 15/16"

The pickups are passive. On Sadowsky's basses they are usually paired with the Sadowsky pre, but they work great on their own. In a mix I actually preferred them in passive mode.

9. RockBoxBass

RockBoxBass Supporting Member

pm sent 2 days ago!!!

10. smeet

Nov 27, 2006
    Woodland Hills, CA
    Actually slightly less than one day, but who's counting? :)

PM replied.

11. i want them! i will get them smeet. give me a pm!

12. smeet

Nov 27, 2006
    Woodland Hills, CA
    PM sent...

13. smeet

Nov 27, 2006
    Woodland Hills, CA
    Sadowsky HC 5's are sold.