1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: SBMM Ray35 natural/maple

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Tommy Nat, Jul 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tommy Nat

Tommy Nat

Feb 16, 2008
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    If you've read some of the reviews around here, you'll know how awesome the SBMM line is. I've had this one for a few years and it has been great. It's not my main player anymore, so I'm just looking for something different at this point. $425 shipped conus for a sale, or looking to trade for an active 5er. I'll add cash for something a little nicer too

This one is in very good condition, the body is flawless, no nicks, scratches, dings, nada. Finish looks like the day I got it. The neck has a few minor scratches on the back, barely noticable, wouldn't show up in the pics, and the pickgaurd has the normal pick/slap rash. It has pretty decent grain to it for an import model and the natural/maple is a great combo for a ray.

I had it setup once a few years ago and it keeps good low action and stays in tune very well. Comes with the original gig bag (heavily padded and very comfortable) as well as the truss wrench/allen key.

Pics:
    IMG_0196.

IMG_0197.

IMG_0199.

IMG_0198.

IMG_0200.

IMG_0201.

2. JonahP1

JonahP1

Jul 5, 2012
    Philadelphia
    PM'd