1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: Schecter Diamond-P Custom-5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bourbonbass, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. On the block is an almost new Schecter Diamond-P Custom-5 bass. I just picked this bass up in a deal, and it is as close to mint as you can get. It plays and sounds great. Passive P/J set up with a double jazz pickup at the bridge. You can coil tap the bridge pickup to get a more traditional P/J sound. 35" scale. String through body, or top of bridge. The bass has some weight to it, weighing 10 lbs 13.5 ounces at my local post office. This is a great bass, i just don't see it getting much stage time. I'm not in a hurry to unload it, so sale price is firm. I'd love to work out a cool trade for something. Bass comes with a brand new Schecter hard case.

You can buy this bass brand new online without a case for $549 +plus shipping and whatever fees a particular site charges.

I'm asking $500 for the bass and the case, including shipping to the continental US.

Attached Files:

2. Looking for trades. Possibility of trade plus cash on either end depending on what the trade involves.

I'm interested in:

mim fender
    blacktop fender
    sterling ray34
    anything "cool" and different.

3. Bump

4. Entertaining offer at this time.

5. TonyP-

TonyP- Excuse me but you have your I-IV-V in my II-V-I Gold Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Mike Lull GK Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass
    Sent you a PM

6. Trade in the Works

7. blacklariat09

blacklariat09

Jan 6, 2013
    If it falls through let me know.

8. Bass shipped to it new home today!

9. closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.