1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: Schecter Elite 5string bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by cliff78, Sep 29, 2010.

1. cliff78

cliff78

Jul 24, 2006
    Dubai
    Im selling my Schecter Elite 5string bass. Comes with a molded hardcase. Im selling it for $500 shipped. I can also do a trade if you are willing to add cash. PM me your offers.

DSC01783.jpg
    DSC01784.jpg
    DSC01785.jpg
    DSC01786.jpg
    DSC01787.jpg

2. peledog

peledog

Jul 9, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    Whoah! That's a gorgeous top on that bass. What is the action like? Is it heavy?

3. These are light basses with fantastic construction! I would never complain about the action or build on my Elite 4, love it!

4. Noonan768

Noonan768

Jul 6, 2009
    St Johns, FL
    Bump for a beauty... I have the same one. LOVE IT. I beat the heck out of it every weekend for the past year and a half and it's still going. I get tons of compliments on the tone of it too.

5. cliff78

cliff78

Jul 24, 2006
    Dubai
    Thanks for the compliment.

6. bassalo

bassalo

Jan 23, 2008
    CT
    The one bass I regret selling. I had the black cherry version. I miss the growl and low action. Nice bass for the money!

7. bump

8. cliff78

cliff78

Jul 24, 2006
    Dubai
    bump

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021