FS/FT Schector Studio 4, Ashbory, and Fretless Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by grygrx, Sep 2, 2005.

1. grygrx

grygrx Lookout! Here comes the Fuzz! Staff Member

Dec 24, 2003
    Columbia, MO
    I'm cleaning up my world and reestablishing priorties. I would love to get a nice 5 string fretless to go with my Dingwall Freted 5. To that end, odd things in my house are being sold to prove to the wife this is an honest endevour (and not just more gear gathering).

Schecter Stiletto Studio 4 -SOLD
    Honey Satin
    Neck-Thru / 34"
    Mahogany w/ Bubinga
    Multi-Laminate Maple & Walnut /Rosewood
    24 Jumbo Fretts
    EMG HZ Pickups
    ELECTRONICS: Master Vol/Blend/3-Band EQ

Asking: $335 +shipping - which includes fitted diamond series hardshell case pictured.

In great shape and setup for low action. There is a couple of minor niggles. There are a couple of shiny spots on the front I imagine are from resting my thumb, the picture is dark to show them to best effect. There are also a couple of nicks (here and here )on the headstock veneer (which are superficial). I've got more pictures here

Fender Ashbory Bass - SOLD
    Crazy little thing, is just not my speed. It is in perfect working order and beyond the fit and finish issues that it had from day one (the bridge epoxy is kinda sloppy) is in perfect shape, never even took the plastic off the cavity cover. Includes soft case and extra package of G strings (I think you can cut four from the length I bought).

Asking: $175 + shipping

For more info check: largesound

and here for more pictures of the acutal bass.

Warmouth Lined Fretless 4 string Jazz Neck- PRICE REDUCED
    Ebony and Maple

Asking: $100 shipped (I can add the Schaller Bass Machines that came off of it for another $20 (seen here ) )

Neck back of neck is in perfect shap, and the fretboard shows a little wear (seen here).

There are a couple of problems: a broken off screw where one of the tuning heads was mounted (here ) and some slightly overzealous nut filing (here)

More pictures available here
  2. grygrx

grygrx Lookout! Here comes the Fuzz! Staff Member

Dec 24, 2003
    Columbia, MO
    Updated, Fretless neck price reduction, bump!