1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: Schroeder 1210R - $325 - Chicago

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by slap2much, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slap2much

slap2much Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2004
    Chicago
    Downsizing, going from a dedicated practice space to a shared one, and also not playing out for the forseeable future. Huge presence and a lotta watts (850 at 4 ohms) in a really compact enclosure. Sounded great with my SM-500 and also matches up well with a GB Shuttle. I usually stood it on end and had the angled 10" driver pointing up towards me and the drummer. I'll let this go for $325, looking for a local cash sale. Not looking to pack this and haul if off to the FedEx store but if you want it shipped and are willing to pay for them to box that's cool with me, I'll give you the phone # to a couple in my area.

Considering a sale of the SM-500 as well, but that's more of a feeler at this point. If you are local and interested in both we can definitely talk.

I would be interested in a trade (+/- cash) for a newer (lighter weight) power amp, preferably something that could double as a general PA amplifier...maybe one of the newer Crown or QSC models.

Thanks. Oh, and here's a couple pics:

schro-1.

schro-2.

2. thejumpcat

thejumpcat thejumpcat

Sep 30, 2007
    metro-Detroit
    I don't see this one on the current Schroeder website. What's the weight?

3. slap2much

Apr 4, 2004
    Chicago
  4. slap2much

Apr 4, 2004
    Chicago
    On hold.

5. Sorry for the silly question - but did this sale ever complete? If not I would definitely be interested.

6. slap2much

Apr 4, 2004
    Chicago
    Sale completed, buyer was coming in town for Christmas so we actually just met up yesterday...closing thread now. Thanks for checking though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.