1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: Schroeder 610L in Rhino w/OEM cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by dcr, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm reposting the FS/FT ad for this great cab with some slightly different parameters here, since it didn't sell on eBay.

$700 SHIPPED CONUS !!!! (no PayPal except eCheck).

Here's a link: http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/575060095YGvqYq

Original thread where I bought it: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showth...highlight=610l

Thanks for looking!

MAIN TRADE INTERESTS INCLUDE:
    • Power amps -- mostly QSC PLX / PLX2. Consider other lightweight, high-power amps such as Stewart, Crown XTi-series, some Crests, Carvin DCM2000L as well.
    • You're welcome to offer other stuff, but I'm fixed for cabs right now.
    • NO F/X offers, please!
    As always, plus / minus cash [and/or gear] as appropriate, but I'd prefer to trade down with cash from you.

Thanks and lemme know!

dcr

2. mlwarriner

mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    hmmm...

:ninja:

3. C'mon Matt! I need a road trip.....

dcr

4. mlwarriner

mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    sadly, i'm cash-poor and probably don't have much of anything that would interest you (that i'm willing to part with) trade-wise. :(

and i really need to focus myself on acquiring a stingray.

5. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2009
    so whats the condition of the speakers?.. have they been driven hard where they easily fart out on loud low notes?... or tight and responsive? or???

how would you describe the characteristics of this?... is it a cabinet that gives every amp its color like ampegs can, or pretty transparent to each head?

vintagey sounding? or tight focused modern rock sounding? or?????

thanks!...( im asking cos these REALLY intrique me, but i can find very little reviews of them online)

6. I've never noticed it "farting out" that I recall. I haven't pushed it terribly hard, but I bought it used, so can't comment past that. Condition of the speakers seems okay for a used cabinet. No over-excursions or wrinkled cones that I can see.

It's certainly colored to a degree. Most all Schroeders cabinets are pretty well-known for this characteristic.

Very tight, modern rock sounding! Focused in the mids...again, as most Schroeders tend to be.

Hope this helps! Oh, and PM sent!

dcr

7. BUMP for lower price!

dcr

8. mlwarriner

mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    why? why, oh why, must you taunt me so mr. dcr???

:crying:

9. Most likely, it's the GAS-induced Epifani S2 UL-610 that's gonna show up on my porch this afternoon.

Or perhaps it's the [also GAS-induced] Epifani UL-310/UL-410 stack that's sitting in my practice room!

My credit card and checking account are both SCREAMING!

Oh, and BTW, it's on hold until this weekend.......:D

dcr

10. mlwarriner

mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    *whew*

11. MATT: You're no longer safe. It's OFF-HOLD!

Back-On-The-Block BUMP!

dcr

12. UPDATED TRADE INTERESTS:

Appears that I may be needing a smaller cabinet, so I'll open this one up for trade offers on cabs.

Preference on Epifani, but that's certainly not a deal breaker. 310s, 410s, 112s, 212, multi-driver....bring on the trades!!!

dcr

13. mlwarriner

mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    oh c**p. :(

14. mlwarriner

mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA

whew. back off the hook. i don't have any small cabs :D just a heavy-a$$ed 4x10 and a 4x12... ;)

15. SOLD!

Thanks for playing!

dcr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.