1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: Shure SM57 Microphone

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Engine207, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Engine207

Engine207 Losing faith in humanity...one call at a time.

Jul 10, 2008
    Higley, AZ
    This is the industry standard for instrument mics. I'm not really using it much, so I'm looking for an outright sale for $65 or trade for a SansAmp VT Bass V2 (+ cash from me).

Everybody pretty much knows these, but for those interested in the technical blah, blah, blah...here it is:

Description
    Delivering a smooth and classic sound, the Shure SM57 handheld professional microphone is an ideal choice for home studio, project studio, and professional studio recordings. The cardioid polar pattern of this Shure microphone blocks out unwanted background noises and focuses on the audio input from the performer. A wide, flat frequency response of 40 -15,000 Hz ensures that the audio recorded by the Shure SM57 retains its natural sound. Moreover, with the Pneumatic shock-mount system, this handheld professional microphone cancels out undesired noise that comes from a cable or microphone. Relying on no external power source, this dynamic Shure microphone is renowned for its rigidity and reliability.

Key Features
    Professional Compatibility (Musical Instruments, Performance, Recording)
    Sound Mode (Mono)
    Type (Dynamic)
    Usage (Professional)

Technical Features
    Impedance (150 ohms)
    Directivity (Cardioid, Unidirectional)
    Effective Output Level (-54.5 dBm)
    Frequency Response (40 - 15000 Hz)
    Plug Type (XLR)

2. pacojas

pacojas "FYYA BUN"

Oct 11, 2009
    MEXICANADAMERICA
    how old,... any pics?

3. Engine207

Jul 10, 2008
    Higley, AZ
    I bought it from a friend who was selling all of his music gear, about 6 months ago, so I'm not sure how old it is. Is there a way to identify it's age from any markings of numbers on it?

It's in great shape, but I'm on-duty today, so I won't be able to photograph it until I get home in tomorrow morning.

4. mking

mking

Oct 12, 2009
    Bend, OR
    Payment sent

5. Engine207

Jul 10, 2008
    Higley, AZ
    ...and $60 received. Shipping out in the morning to the beautiful Northwest! Thanks, for all the inquiries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.