1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: Spector Euro 5LX Natural Oil

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Jorgemele894, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Fellow Tbers:

Up for grabs is my Spector Euro 5LX in excellent condition; I am the second owner and the only thing I can find is a light bump next to the input jack. This bass includes a new Spector Gig bag, two pairs of EMG pickups (the original DC’S and a pair of EMG J soapbars), EMG BQC preamp (3 band with variable mid control wired at 18 Volts ), and the original tone pump preamp. I am asking 1,300.00 + shipping. Paypal is ok, but if you pay with USPS money order, I will ship the bass for free via USPS priority mail with insurance (this apply to US only). The only trades I might consider are: Warwick Stage I 4 strings, Warwick Thumb 4 or 5 strings NT, Warwick Infinity Zebrano 4 or 5 strings, and Sadowsky Metro R-24 or Sadowsky Metro Jazz Bass (5 or 4 strings), Bergantino AE410 or Epifani UL-410. Depending on the year/condition of your bass/cab, I might add/receive cash. Contact me for additional info or pics.

Attached Files:

2. Still Available....

3. bwest9

bwest9

Apr 14, 2009
    Boston, MA
    Bump, as I have the exact same really great instrument. I don't think I could ever sell mine...

4. Thanks for the bump bwest9; agree 100%, great bass. The only reason I am selling/trading is because I have an older bass that gives me a tone very similar to this baby. The Spector is too pretty to be banged around so I prefer to move this one and keep my old bass. I am not breaking a sweat over this one, I will happily keep it if no one offers a fair deal.

5. Bump... Bump... Bump...

6. bwest9

bwest9

Apr 14, 2009
    Boston, MA
    Just had mine PLEK'd; can't stop playing it. I'll get home late from gigs and find myself still plucking along. The 18v preamp is great for just plugging headphones in directly for practice.

Anyways, good luck with the sale!

7. Bumpy time....

8. Sunday Afternoon Bump....

9. Bump.

10. Price Drop: $1,300.00

11. Bump...

12. Price Drop: $1,000.00

13. CH Design

CH Design Supporting Member

Apr 25, 2007
    Ottawa, ON
    Any interest in a Zon RT5-K?

14. Thanks for the offer, but at this moment I am not interested in ZON basses.

15. In addition to the basses listed in my first post, I am willing to trade for a Modulus Vintage Jazz or Modulus Flea bass.

16. bwest9

bwest9

Apr 14, 2009
    Boston, MA
    Wow, great price...

17. Thanks for the bump buddy. I scored a great deal on this baby at Ebay, just passing the savings along to a lucky Tber.

18. flacoclef

flacoclef Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2000
    Texas
    nice looking bass!