1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: Spector Euro NS4CRFM

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Double Agent, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Double Agent

Double Agent Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2006
    Lakeland, FL
    I currently have two Spectors and I am deciding to only keep one. They are both great, but I would like a more traditional bass (i.e. Fender) for my cover band, so I've decided to keep the 5er and sell or trade the 4-string. This is a super-clean example of an early 2000's neck-through Spector Euro in amber. Solid flame maple body wings glued to a 3-piece maple neck. Rosewood fingerboard with crown inlays. Active EMG P/J pickups with EMG BTS preamp, which is far better than the Tonepump that these come with nowadays. Brass bridge and nut, gold hardware. This is as well-built a bass as you will ever find from a mass producer, everything is rock solid and oozes quality. Currently strung with DR Lo-Riders (45-105), which have been on for a few weeks so they are nicely broken in. Again, if I didn't have this same model in a 5-string version, I would never sell this bass. It has one of the best bass tones for rock, metal, or funk that you will ever find. It's just a little redundant to have 2 of the same bass and I'm using the 5er quite a bit more. I would prefer a straight sale as there is a bass I have my eye on already, but I'll also consider trades.

Sale price is $895 packed and shipped in a Roadrunner gig bag. For trades, I only want 4-strings, no 5ers. I am primarly interested in the following:

- MIA Fenders, preferably a Deluxe Jazz or Hot Rod Precision
    - Lakland Skyline JO or DJ

If you have something similar that you think might be of interest, feel free to make an offer. Pics are below(they are not great pics, but they give you an idea, if you want better pics PM me and I will try to provide them)....

DSC02971.jpg

DSC02977.jpg

DSC02984.jpg

DSC02980.jpg

2. chf3354

chf3354

Jan 26, 2004
    Puerto Rico
    pm sent 1

3. neptoon

neptoon Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2000
    Palm Bay, FL
    i had the 5 string verion of that bass in the same color...killer bass...loved it...i'll have another someday...

4. mophead

mophead

Oct 24, 2004
    Texas Panhandle
    Great price on this bass. I have one in oil finish. Light weight also.

5. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    This particular model doesn't seem to come up that often - and that color is awesome! Weighing the pros and cons of next quarter's tuition vs. new bass.

6. Double Agent

Double Agent Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2006
    Lakeland, FL
    SOLD!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 9, 2021