1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT Spector Legend Custom 5 string - Trans black, quilted maple top

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by DeivoxCarnal, May 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Submitted for your approval, my Spector Legend Custom 5 string.

I acquired it in a trade from another TB'er recently.
    I really, really dig this bass!
    The tone has a great growl with plenty of clarity, punch, and no noise whatsoever. It has a sort of modern sound I guess you could say.
    The neck is nice and straight and the action is great, but I've finally admitted to myself that I'm not a 5-string guy.
    I just keep reaching for my 4 banger, maybe it's the wider neck, or maybe it's the 35" scale, but for some reason I'm not as comfortable with 5 strings.

The only thing to really note on this bass is the buckle rash on the back, I had a hard time photographing it, but you can sort of see the dull spot near the contour curve on the top horn.
    Other than that it's in great condition.

Priced to move at 425 shipped OBO
    (I'm also posting this on CL locally and I'm going to take it to Guitar Center tomorrow, mostly out of curiosity. I expect that they won't give me a price that I like.)

Keep in mind that includes the strap locks, case and shipping.
    I'm pretty firm on the price, but it's not written in stone. If you don't need the case or strap locks we can work out a lower price.

Trade Bait: 4 strings only
    I like: Fenders, maple fretboards, short and medium scale basses, bright colors, rare/vintage anythings, narrow necks, pickguards.
    I DIS-like: basses without pickguards, black basses, NECK DIVE!!!

I have my eyes on a 4 string locally at a killer price, but I'm willing to entertain trade offers even if I haven't mentioned it. You never know what I might like, just shoot me a PM, doesn't hurt to ask.

IMG_5310copy.

IMG_5309copy.

IMG_5307copy.

IMG_5305copy.

2. Saturday Afternoon bump!

Motivated seller here, make me an offer, the worst I could do is say "no thanks"

3. TTT

4. bassphreak

bassphreak Supporting Member

Feb 13, 2007
    Lehigh Valley Area, PA
    nice looking bass. Wish I had a 4 banger to offer.

5. jarrod cunningham

jarrod cunningham

Apr 24, 2007
    sylacauga alabama
    spector basses
    Wish I had something 4 string to offer . Wouldn't mind having that one back !

6. BassikLee

BassikLee Commercial User

Feb 13, 2004
    Deltona, FL
    Owner: Brevard Sound Systems
    Bumpage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.