1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: Spector NS-JH5 Solid Flamed Maple Body

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Poon, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    Flamed Maple Spector USA Bolt-ON NS-JH5 w/ Aguilar OBP-1 Pre-amp.

35" neck, 24 fret five string bass with natural oil finish over flamed maple. Has EMG-SJ5 and EMG-40TW pickups and OBP-1 Preamp features volume/volume/bass/treble controls with a coil splitter for the EMG-40TW in the bridge position. Bass weighs a hair under 9 lbs. $2899 list price, something like $1900 new, looking for about $1100 shipped with a gig bag, or $1150 with a Spector hard shell case.

Trades: Lakland Skyline Joe Osborne 5 with Rosewood Board or Darryl Jones 5. Only color i'm looking for is black in either bass.

Spector2.
    HeadstockBack1.

2. man, that's a sweet bass...i just recently got a bolt neck american spector and it rocks...it's not even fair to compare it to my euro 5 in terms of sound...and i just picked up a dj-5 with a j-retro (and black finish), and though i'm tempted to offer it up, i'm having way too much fun with it right now...bump for a sweet bass...these bolt on usa spectors are treasures, and i don't think people know what they're missing...

3. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    ALL PM'S Responded.

4. Paulhauser

Paulhauser

Aug 1, 2006
    Hungary
    PM sent

5. Poon

Poon