SOLD FS/FT: Spector NS4CRFM

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Nate Plays Bass, Oct 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a Spector NS4-CRFM "Transition" Bass
    Made in the Czech Republic
    Specs from Spector can be seen here about halfway down: Stuart Spector Designs, LTD - Makers of fine electric and bass guitars: UNCOMPROMISING QUALITY | UNPARALLELED VERSATILITY | UNBELIEVABLE SOUND
    Locking Brass bridge, unlike new Euros which aren't brass
    34"
    EMG active P/J pickups with EMG BT Circuit (Vol, Blend, Bass, Treble)
    Upgraded to 18v, sounds 1000 times better than stock.
    Has Gotoh Drop tuners, work really well, original holes were professionally filled.
    Neck-through
    PJ Rubal said it was made in the summer of '99 and less than 100 were probably made
    This is the best bass that I've ever played, but i think a five string would be better off for what I play.
    It comes with OHSC
    This bass isn't in mint condition, but it is still in good condition. There are several VERY small dents (the size of the tip of a ball point pen) on the sides of the bass, and I think two VERY VERY small dents on the front of the bass (probably about the size of the tip of a staple), which I didn't notice until yesterday, you really have to squint to see them.
    And the are also minuscule scratches throughout the whole bass, which these can only be seen when you are very close and the bass is in a glare. They might even be able to be buffed out. Also, the top of the headstock has some dings, too.

So I'm looking to trade for a Spector 5 String or I will sell for $875 shipped or best offer. It will be shipped CONUS only and in it's OHSC in a box, probably with a lot of bubble wrap or peanuts, too.
    Pictures of the bass can be seen here (taken in August) http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/ft-feeler-spector-euro-4-euro-5-a-794686/

2. Kyle Ashley

Kyle Ashley

Dec 12, 2010
    I'm very interested....PM sent.

3. On hold. :)

4. PM'd

5. Replied.

6. Deal fell through, back on the block. :)

7. Pm

8. hef89

hef89

May 22, 2011
    PM sent

9. Bump

10. Bump, PM me now with a Spector 5, if trade goes through, I'll throw in a Boss RC-2 Loop station. :).

11. Bumpy

12. Bump :)

13. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya

Jan 13, 2008
    Any interest in a modulus flea 4?

14. Maybe if it was a five string.... It seems like a nice bass, but I'm going to have to pass.
    Thanks, though

15. Sale pending.... Last chance for a trade bump!

16. Sold! Headed off to a service member! :) thanks,
    God Bless,
    Nate

17. Tracebassplayer

Tracebassplayer Sometimes Darkness Can Show You The Light.

Dec 15, 2000
    Portland, OR
    OUTSTANDING! !!

18. hef89

hef89

May 22, 2011
    Thanks a bunch!!! :)

19. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 5, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.