1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: Spector Rebop4DLX (w/second neck!)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by e.rich, Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. e.rich

e.rich undersecretary of enablement

Mar 16, 2011
    W. Newbury, MA
    BASS IS SOLD!! (Fretless neck package is still available as of 11/6/13....PM for details.)

Thanks for looking. Up for grabs today I've got a Czech-made Spector Rebop4 DLX in gloss, natural finish. Currently set up by BEAD a professional tech but will also accommodate EADG. The top is flame maple with an alder back. The top is /really/ nice, definitely one of the best Rebops that I've seen. Think tight low B in a svelte 34" scale package. In terms of finish, there are some superficial dimples in the clearcoat on the back, scratches here and there, and a couple of dents in the neck from what looks like overzealous fingernails. Preamp is a trim TonePump. It will ship double boxed in a non-Spector hardshell case.

Please have a look through the gallery. I've taken shots both inside and out, and in the sun and under cloud cover.

http://public.fotki.com/ebradfordrich/eric/spectoreuros/

(And no, Swampy, the green Euro, is not for sale...) :ninja:

I'm also offering as part of the sale a turnkey Rebop unlined fretless package so you have the option of taking this instrument in a completely different direction. This will include all of the following:

--Brand New unlined fretless neck, sourced directly from Spector's Czech shop via distributor Hanser (cost:
    --New Spector truss rod cover and hardware
    --(4) x New black Gotoh GB-7 tuning machines
    --New (extra) set of matching Spector Euro knobs
    --New unused set of GHS flats
    --Brass nut

Spector ships these necks naked so you will have to install the nut, tuners, and truss rod cover. Everything except the nut is brand new and unmounted. Two notes. GB7s have a slightly wider post than the Schaller M4s. I will ream the pegholes prior to shipping to ensure a proper fit. I don't have a photo of the brass nut as it's incoming but it will be included in the hardware package.

Trades (updated 11/2): I'm moving gear for an upcoming US build so I'd be interested in Spector stuff only, please (Euro or US basses or a US ARC 6). I'm also seriously gassing for a Taylor T5-X if you have a line on one of those.

Asking $775/shipped CONUS for the Rebop only or $1,175 for everything/shipped.

Spector Club pricing applies, obviously. The neck alone is $400, and you'll wait 9 months to get one from the Czech shop. I'm happy to answer any/all questions. Don't be shy. :bassist:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Holdsg

Holdsg I should be practicing Gold Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Alta Loma, CA
    Wow

3. Basstovsky

Basstovsky Stuck on those 4-strings Supporting Member

Feb 29, 2008
    Massachusetts
    So tempting...

4. gpx1200

gpx1200

Apr 24, 2013
    spencer mass
    sent you a pm
    also I have a rebop 5dlx maple top not quite as nice as yours for possible trade but cant post pics here

5. djasterix

djasterix

Jan 1, 2012
    Lima, Peru
    Wow!!! that's a real beauty... let me count all my cash and send my wife on a loooong trip...

6. e.rich

Mar 16, 2011
    W. Newbury, MA
    Thanks for all of the messages, guys. All PM's replied. It's on hold at the moment but please PM if you're interested and I'll add you to the queue. :)

7. e.rich

Mar 16, 2011
    W. Newbury, MA
    Sunday night, still available bump.

8. e.rich

Mar 16, 2011
    W. Newbury, MA
    Off hold and available!

9. Basstovsky

Basstovsky Stuck on those 4-strings Supporting Member