1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: Squier Vintage Modified Jazz black blocks/ natural finish

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by DannDubblewe, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DannDubblewe

DannDubblewe Knob Wrangler

Apr 3, 2009
    TN
    I got this used not 2 months ago. There is some buckle/ button rash on the back, the pickguard has normal scratching, but otherwise it is in AWESOME shape. These seriously have a monster tone and amazing playability - and they're gorgeous to boot! No idea what type of strings are on it currently, but they're rounds. Schaller strap locks were installed and an Ernie Ball strap will be provided as well as the original strap buttons. It will also ship in a Road Runner gig bag that is in virtually unused shape. I never gigged this bass - it stayed at home and was my "walk around the house and waste time" bass.

Price is $240 OBO shipped to the lower 48. I will most likely remove the neck for safer and cheaper shipping costs, but could possibly leave it on if it really bugs you!

I am not separating the bass at this time and would prefer to keep it whole, but if for some reason you really want a part just PM me.

Trade wants:

-Hipshot Ultralites, clover, chrome, 1/2" + cash

-Mountainking Electronics Megalith + my love to you (HAHAHAHA :ninja: )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It will ship extremely well packed via UPS unless the buyer prefers another method. If you have any questions shoot me a PM! If you need more photos, PM me! If you have a trade or general offer, PM me! PM ME.

:hyper:

I REALLY NEED THIS GONE.

2. DannDubblewe

Apr 3, 2009
    TN
    Last bump for more cash offers - otherwise I will accept the single one I've gotten! WwwoooooooooooOoooOoOOOOOOOooooo

3. DannDubblewe

Apr 3, 2009
    TN
    pending payment.

4. DannDubblewe

Apr 3, 2009
    TN
    sa sa sa sa sa SSSOOOLLLLDDDDDDD :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.