1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT stagg rolling rack case 4/3sp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jarrod cunningham, Oct 10, 2010.

1. jarrod cunningham

jarrod cunningham

Apr 24, 2007
    sylacauga alabama
    spector basses
    here is a new stagg case that i bought and wont be using . the plastic handle on the pull out broke and was screwed back into place . still works just fine , but it had to be told . it is the size of a 4sp case , but due to the retracting handle you loose one space . so it is a 3 sp rack . if you have a shallow tuner or compressor or power conditioner you MAY be able to mount it in there . pic link coming soon . i can email them from my phone direct to you , so PM me your email addy .

2. jarrod cunningham

jarrod cunningham

Apr 24, 2007
    sylacauga alabama
    spector basses
    http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg24/spectorfire/pedals/

a couple of pics and one of the handle . it doesnt look bad , it works as it should , so hopefully someone can live with it for the dicounted price of 75.00 plus shipping . depth of the rack is 16.5" without the lids and 22 with the lids . and of course its a standard 19" rack . make trade or cash offers ....

3. jarrod cunningham

jarrod cunningham

Apr 24, 2007
    sylacauga alabama
    spector basses
    Ttt

4. Can you get me some pics and measurements of the inside? I want to see if it can fit a rack tuner. Thx.