1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT Stambaugh Fretless 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by PeterF, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I for your consideration a mint Resonance Fretless 5.
    I am the original owner and it is great. I was in a jazz, bluegrass project at the time and now I have little opportunity to play fretless. There are NO issues with this bass. I looks, sounds and plays great. Bartolini J style and piezo bridge. Controls are passive vol/vol/tone.
    35" scale, 19mm spacing at bridge, weighs about 7#.
    looky here:
    http://s1233.beta.photobucket.com/user/pmf1011/library/Resonance

Asking price is $1500 shipped in CONUS in original HSC (also perfect). For trades, I would consider ONLY high end P basses or P/J. I could add cash for the right one (vintage or Dingwall super P or P/J or ??)

Don't leave this awesome bass languish in her case! She needs to come out and play!

2. Bollenator

Bollenator The Ersatz Haderach

Jun 2, 2010
    Western Washington
    Oooh, pretty! Bump and GLWTS!

3. Bump!

4. Fretless bump. Let's move this! I got my eye on something else! Will the GAS never end?

5. ?No love bump?

6. I will entertain lower offers. Cash price $1200. Trade value slightly higher. This bass is mint!

7. Weekend bump

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 25, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.