1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/FT: Steal this Warrior Isabella 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Greg_S, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greg_S

Greg_S Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Colorado
    SOLD

Steal my Warrior Isabella Single Cut 5 String Bass Guitar for only $1600 plus shipping.

http://goo.gl/V9nxk

Seriously, this is a smoking deal on a super nice bass. I just bought another rather expensive bass and I need to to pay for that one. I'll consider trades with a trade value of ~$1900, but obviously cash is king here.

About this Warrior:

The bass is in great condition. Electronics have recently been upgraded by Warrior factory to Bartolini Jazz pickups (hum-canceling) and Bartolini preamp, 3-band EQ, the newest versions used by Warrior.

The body is lightweight swamp ash. The super slim neck is a Wenge/Purple Heart combination with a highly figured Wenge fretboard. The Warrior logo sword is inlayed at the 12th fret. The feel of this neck is incredible with it's low action and no fret buzz.

The headstock has what I think is a burl maple overlay that is gorgeous and compliments the swamp ash body nicely. The neck is a 34" scale, but the B string sounds massive due to it's extended length that is accomplished by stringing the B and E through the body to get more tension.

This is a very versatile tone package that makes this bass stand out in the mix. The lines on this bass are gorgeous and it is perfectly balanced.

You will not be disappointed with this bass.
    • 19mm spacing
    • 9.5 lbs
    • Neutrik jack
    • Flush mount Dunlop strap lock inserts
    Shipped securely via FedEx with insurance of course.
    • No gig bag or case.
    • Bank Teller Check, Cashiers Check or Money Orders only.
    • No PayPal as this is a deal already and I need the maximum cash please.

2. Vakmere

Vakmere

Sep 6, 2007
    Philly
    No access to the photos. Any other way to see it?

3. Greg_S

Greg_S Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Colorado
    Try it now

4. Vakmere

Vakmere

Sep 6, 2007
    Philly
    Nice one.

5. Greg_S

Greg_S Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Colorado
    PMs answered. Some interesting offers, but still waiting for a cash deal. Anyone?

6. Greg_S

Greg_S Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Colorado
    Added some new full size photo shots to the link.

**The gig bag that the bass is sitting in is not included in this deal.**

7. Greg_S

Greg_S Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Colorado
    Bump. I have two trade offers and one "hold it while I get some cash rounded up" offer who's time is up.

Anyone want to buy a seriously nice bass? Make me a cash offer! All I can say is no, right? Heck, I'll even accept PayPal!

8. Greg_S

Greg_S Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Colorado
    Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.