1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: Sterling by MusicMan Ray34 Limited Silverburst Color

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by fgnbtz, Oct 10, 2010.

1. fgnbtz

fgnbtz

Nov 26, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    Hey everyone, I purchased a Sterling by MusicMan Ray34 a little over a month ago and I do not play it as much as I do my other 4 strings so I am looking to get it off of my hands! :)

The bass has play time on it, obviously, but it has fairly new Ernie Ball Hybrid Slinky strings on it and has Schaller Strap Lock knobs on the bass itself.

Obviously it is the bass in the middle of the photo and is in great condition, no dings or dents. It will be shipped in the SBMM gig bag which has a ton of padding in it.

Now for what I want...I would take either $600 shipped to the USA or I would consider trades for:
    Sterling by MusicMan Ray35
    Fender 5 String
    Lakland 55-01/55-02
    SX 5 String

Depending on model, cash may be needed in addition to the bass

[​IMG]

2. line6bassist

line6bassist Supporting Member

May 16, 2009
    san antonio/austin
    cool bass

3. Still for sale?

4. kjpollo

kjpollo

Mar 17, 2008
    CT
    PM Sent

5. Bobby_G

Bobby_G

Dec 1, 2010
    hey man im interested in the ray34 silverburst one email me if you still have it and want to talk price and trades...email rgrillo89@yahoo.com...thanks

6. LHarmon

LHarmon

Jul 8, 2012
    Hey is the silverburst still available?

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021