1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/FT - Sterling by MusicMan Ray35 Natural beauty

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by qwench, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    Here is a slightly used (2 months old) Sterling by MusicMan Ray35 5 String Bass in perfect as new condition (EXCEPT for one gouge/blemish on the back)...the ONE blemish is on the back of the body near the top, the last photo shows what I am talking about (so sorry for the photo quality...relying on a Blackberry for photos currently)...it has ZERO to do with the playability and can not be seen when playing it...just on the back of the bass (approx. the size a dime)...this bass was everything I hoped it to be just a bit too heavy for my liking BUT fairly light for a Stingray 5 string bass really...it seems to be right at the 10lbs mark on a OLD bathroom scale....set up is great, sound is ALL Stingray...everything works the way it should...passing along a nice deal on a beautiful sounding and playing bass!!!

BTW...I chose to replace all the black knobs with silver ones...that was the only "mod" so to speak...all the truss rod wrenches and tools included when I got it will be in the gig bag for ya!!

FYI...I HAVE seen these models listed for less on here...but I am in Canada and I get crushed on shipping fees to the US...so I need to price a bit higher...I will take less for a Canadian buyer..sooooo...let's say...$550 shipped to the US and $500US shipped within Canada...PayPal preferred

Thanks for looking...I can attempt some better pics...please PM me for additional pics...I will add a post with a limited FEW potential trade options...thanks all!

Attached Files:

2. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    sorry about the pic quality

Attached Files:

3. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    here is the gig bag and the blemish shot...

Attached Files:

4. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    OK....so...whatever the scenario...I will need some $$ but here are some trade items of interest...no more basses needed right now....but a few accessories...

PedalTrain Mini pedalboard

Voodoo Labs Pedal Power unit or similar(need a 18v option in addition to the 9v power)

MXR M84 Bass Fuzz Deluxe

Tuner pedal with true bypass

Mono M80 DUAL bass gig bag

iGig dual bass gig bag

Hardshell case for a Hofner Club bass

...other than those...not a whole lot required at this time...thanks TB'ers

5. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    Bump 1

6. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    Bump #2

7. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    Pm's replied to

8. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    Bump #3

9. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    Bump #4...a couple of trade PM's but nothing from my list of trades...let me know what ya got or make an offer!!

10. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    Bump# 5

11. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    appears to be SOLD...pending payment

12. Payment sent thanks

13. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    ...and SOLD...payment received...shipping off to lovely Manitoba...thanks duff84 and enjoy!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.