1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT Stingray 5 HS - Cherryburst, Maple, OHSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by JoshB, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

Looking to see if there's any interest in this bass. I love it to death, but my MTD kills, and this has been sitting.

I got this bass a couple of months ago brand new, and have used it for about 25 gigs since then and have really enjoyed the range on tones in this bass!! The bass is currently wearing an almost new set of DR Lo-Riders.

Bass will come with the OHSC as well as the hang tags, stickers, etc if I can find them all.

I'm asking $1200 for the bass.

Pictures:

DSC_0019.

DSC_0020.

DSC_0021.

DSC_0022.

DSC_0023.

DSC_0024.

DSC_0025.

2. Wish I had the money right now. :(

Best of luck selling this bass!

3. ciubz

ciubz

Jan 30, 2005
    Damn! when i had cash 4 used SR5 HS i couldn't find a good deal and now when i have found one i'm already looking 4 a Lakland 5594.

Good luck with the sale friend, if this bass souns as good as it looks, somebody is going to be very happy !!

Cheers!

4. zrxnha

zrxnha

Sep 25, 2010
    BUMP!!!!!!!!!!NICE ONE.

5. 73jbass

73jbass Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    Any interest in a Bongo 5HH?

6. JoshB

This is back on the market, and I'm no longer really looking for trades unless it's for studio equipment. Outboard gear, mics, processors, etc.

Specifically looking for a Neumann TLM103 or similar, Sennheiser MD421's or 441's, Blue mics, TC Electronics M1XL, etc.

New pictures are up as well.

7. iriegnome

iriegnome Bassstar style Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    That is a beautiful bass. I would trade my EBMMHH 4 string for it! My 4 string is a 2005 and has been played 1 time for 1 hour. Put back in the case and that is where she sits.
    Wow what a beautiful bass

8. sleevey

sleevey

Dec 23, 2007
    Billings Montana
    would take her now, BUT, I gotta sell something first (wife thing). I believe Im gonna sell my Spector Euro 5LX. If you still have her.......I'll hit ya up!!

9. JoshB

This is gone on a trade as of this afternoon. Thanks folks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.