1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT Strings & Straplocks

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by remy26, Nov 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [DEL]Dunlop Silver Straplocks $12.00 shipped[/DEL]

[DEL]DR Lo-Riders 4-string with maybe 1/2 hour of use cut for Fender P-Bass through-body 40-100 $12.00 shipped[/DEL]

[DEL]D'addario Chromes 5-string with light use. I think they're 45-132. These are cut for a 3 + 2 headstock (G&L L-2500) through bridge $15.00 shipped[/DEL]

Warwick Black Label "Low B" set. 65-85-105-135. These were on a bass downtuned to B that I just picked up (Carvin) with a 4-in line headstock and strung through body. Still seem to have a lot of life left, but I'm not sure of actual age. $18.00

GHS Boomers 5-string with light use. 45-130 These are cut for a 3 + 2 headstock (G&L L-2500) through bridge $15.00 shipped

[DEL]D'addario Chromes 5-string with use. I picked these up slightly used and had them on my bass for maybe an hour. Decided that I just don't like flats anymore. These are cut for a 3 + 2 headstock (G&L L-2500) through body $18.00 shipped[/DEL]

[DEL]D'addario Half-rounds with light use. 50-105 gauge. They're cut for a 2 + 2 headstock (Spector). Too much tension for me. $18.00 shipped[/DEL]
    If you want all the strings, you can get the whole lot for $40 shipped!

And now for something different, I have a BWB genuine Fender MIA P-bass pickguard (has the notch for the truss rod). This is practically new as I think that I had it on the bass for 2 days and only played it once while it was installed. $25.00 shipped.

All shipping through USPS, domestic only

I love to try new strings, so if you have something in medium gauge, [DEL]flat[/DEL], round, ground, steel, nickel, new, used (but not dead) then maybe we can work something out.

Thanks!

2. Are the Straplocks single or dual design?

Edit: I may have some flats stashed away- I'll dig in the morning

3. I'll take the Chromes if they are still around.

4. 72LML

72LML

Dec 25, 2009
    Burnsville, MN
    I'll take the Lo-Riders if they are available.

5. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    I'll take those straplocks off yer hands!

6. I'll put you down as #2 in line and I'll let you know either way!

Thanks!

7. 72LML

72LML

Dec 25, 2009
    Burnsville, MN
    Payment sent for the Lo-Riders.

Thanks!

8. Added a couple more sets and a MIA pickguard!

9. Still have the Warwicks and Boomers left!

And the pickguard!
    Edit/Delete Message

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.