1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/FT Stunning Squier Bullet Bass - late 80's

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by don21480, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. don21480

don21480

Mar 17, 2006
    NC
    Excellent condition late 1987 Bullet bass from Squier Korea. P bass head stock and full P bass sized pickups, belly and arm contours, beautiful red finish, thin wide neck - 1.75" nut. This neck is KILLER! Ships in a Fender USA hardcase. Low action. Hate to sell this but I've evolved into a jazz neck guy so the vintage style P bass neck doesn't work for me anymore. Sold and shipped in the US48 ONLY - no Canada. ONLY trades I'll consider would be a olympic white P bass - Squier or MIM is fine but must be under 9 pounds or a Kay or Harmony hollow /semi hollow bass. These are the only 2 things I am looking for. $295 east of the mississippi or $310 west of the Mississippi including Fed Ex Ground shipping. Paypal, not money orders.

Attached Files:

• B1.
      B1.jpg
      File size:
      34.9 KB
      Views:
    • B2.
      B2.jpg
      File size:
      41.3 KB
      Views:
  2. don21480

don21480

Mar 17, 2006
    NC
    Might part this out - the neck is just awesome - the feel of a '57 with the 1.75" nut width AND rosewood..........thinking about that.

3. Y u no ship Canada?

Beautiful bass... if I had the money or lived on the other side of the border I'd jump on this.

4. Gord_oh

Gord_oh Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2008
    Michigan
    sweet bass, good deal.
    wish i could, but im having a hard time downsizing as it is.

5. don21480

don21480

Mar 17, 2006
    NC
    All pm's replied but she is still here. Did i mention the neck is killer and there is a Fender USA hard case included bump.

I pulled the neck and this is NOT a plywood body.

6. don21480

don21480

Mar 17, 2006
    NC
    Taking this one apart - over to the accessories forum it goes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.