1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT Sunn Concert and 215SH Cabinet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Dubsly, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dubsly

Dubsly

Apr 1, 2011
    Maryland
    Looking to sell or trade my silverface Concert Bass and 215SH folded horn cab. Both are in good cosmetic shape and good working order. The cab is loaded with eminence drivers.

Looking to sell locally. I'm in north-central MD and can drive a little if needed.

Head -$200 SOLD
    Cab -$250 SOLD

Trades -Looking for Ampeg or Sunn heads and cabs, epsecially a Sunn 115S

Attached Files:

2. Old School!

3. PunkRocker33133

PunkRocker33133 Supporting Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Northern VA
    I wish I wasn't broke right now... I'd buy the whole thing.

4. someparts

someparts

Nov 22, 2010
    Ohio
    Scoop cabs kill! GLWTS

5. Jupi Cake

Jupi Cake

Mar 20, 2012
    I am very interested in the speaker cab. What Eminence drivers are installed? Are there any major rips or tears in the tolex (if so, can you post a pic)? I work in Frederick MD.
    Thanks dude,
    Joe B

6. Dubsly

Dubsly

Apr 1, 2011
    Maryland
    The cab only has one small tear on the front left side about 1" by a 1/4". I tried to get a decent pic, but it was either too dark to see or the flash made it look weird.

The tolex has some scuffs as you can see in the one pic, but nothing else is torn, and it would probably clean up real nice.

The corners and casters are all there, but the caps for three of the handle ends are gone, and someone put larger screws in the handles.

The drivers are Eminence Legends, but I'll have to take off the cover to check what model, and I won't have time to do so until tomorrow night.

The only other thing worth mentioning is that if you look closely in the pic from my first post, the plywood brace has been doubled up. The cab was having a resonance issue with certain notes. So, I added a piece of plywood to solve it. I then painted the whole front with a flat black paint. (I"m a carpenter, so I did a pretty decent job)

Attached Files:

7. Dubsly

Dubsly

Apr 1, 2011
    Maryland
    Cab sold to local TB member. Head still up for grabs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.