1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT: SWR Golight 410, 4 ohm, local only right now - WA state!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Spfairchild, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Spfairchild

Spfairchild Supporting Member

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    Endorsing Artist: MTD Basses, Genzler Amplification, GHS Strings, Tsunami Cables, Sonic Nuance Electronics Contributing Reviewer: Bass Gear Magazine
    This is now open to shipping! The only catch is that I'm leaving on an int'l trip for 2.5 weeks tomorrow, so I won't be able to ship until about April 10th at the earliest, more likely the 11th or 12th. However, I'll have internet access while I'm gone and can respond to inquiries and hopefully even close a deal while I'm away. As far as local interest goes, I'm in Seattle, so if you're local or can meet in the general area, let me know!

The ONLY trades I'm looking for at the moment is a fEARful 12/6/1 to match the 12 sub I recently bought, or other "super 12" equipped cab with a tweeter (Accugroove, Lophat). Thanks!

Price drop! Now just $550 not including shipping. Value in trades can go either way, depending on what you have - let me know and we can discuss. Shipping will be actual cost but I have a discount through work, so let me know where you are (detailed address, please) and I can let you know how much it would tack on.

It weighs only about 55 lbs, and sounds massive! I A/B'd this with an Ampeg neo 410, and I thought the SWR was much louder and usably lower. It has nice, beefy 3" pop out casters on it that I added. The carpet is in very good shape, but has a little wear. I'm the only owner of the cab, and bought it new either last year or in late 2011. The original versions had grey or blue carpet, mine is of the current run with black carpeting. There's a tweeter L-pad on the back. Everything's in great and perfectly working order, and the cab looks good to boot. Here are some details from the MF page:

Inputs: Speakon® and 1/4"
    Power Handling: 800 Watts RMS
    Horn/Tweeter: One - High-Frequency Foster® Horn
    Controls: High Frequency Horn Attenuator
    Cabinet Material: 7-Ply 5/8" Lightweight Okoume Plywood
    Handle: Two Side-Mounted Spring-Loaded Steel Flip Style
    Cover/Grill Cloth: Grey Cinder Carpet w/ Black Stamped Steel Grille
    Frequency Response: 105 dB SPL @ 1W1M (-3dB @ 40Hz and 15KHz)
    Amplifier Length: 18.375" (46.7 cm)
    Amplifier Width: 23" (58.42 cm)
    Amplifier Height: 25.25" (64.13 cm)
    Amplifier Weight: 56 lbs. (25.4 kg)
    Speaker: Four - 10" Fender® Special Design Eminence® Neodymium
    Speaker Impedance: 4 or 8 ohms

Unique Features: Specially-Tuned Bottom Front Slot Port for Focused Bass Response, Spring Loaded Rubber Grip Handles, Grey Ozite Carpeting with Stack Lock Corners, Black Heavy Duty Stamped Steel Shock-Mounted Vibration-Free Grill, High Quality Metal Input Panel with Heavy-Duty Attenuator, Two 1/4" and Two Speakon® Speaker Input/Output Jacks, Horn Protection Circuit, Removable Casters

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Spfairchild

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    Endorsing Artist: MTD Basses, Genzler Amplification, GHS Strings, Tsunami Cables, Sonic Nuance Electronics Contributing Reviewer: Bass Gear Magazine
    New day bump!

3. You have NO idea how bad I wanted this to be an 8ohm cab... free bump glwts

4. Spfairchild

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    With this cab, unless you're playing in an 11 piece band in large spaces with no PA support (as I am), you won't need another one - it could easily be your only cab in most scenarios! And at 4 ohms, you'll get the most from the amp you're using. Thanks for the bump!

5. Spfairchild

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    Price drop! Now $600 :)

6. Spfairchild

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    Still available! Leaving on a trip in less than a full week, so if you've been thinking about this, do let me know soon so we can set something up for you before I'm gone for 2.5 weeks.

7. Spfairchild

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    BUMP! Price drop - $550 (shipping not incl)!

This is now open to shipping! The only catch is that I'm leaving on an int'l trip for 2.5 weeks tomorrow, so I won't be able to ship until about April 10th at the earliest, more likely the 11th or 12th. However, I'll have internet access while I'm gone and can respond to inquiries and hopefully even close a deal while I'm away. As far as local interest goes, I'm in Seattle, so if you're local or can meet in the general area, let me know!

8. Spfairchild

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    Sold locally.