1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT SWR SOn of Bertha cab & road case, SWR Workingman 12

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Spiritfield, Apr 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spiritfield

Spiritfield Supporting Member

Mar 2, 2004
    Jawja
    I have a SWR Son of Bertha 1x15 cabinet, carpeted, grayish metal grill, has a high freq horn, in a solid road case (no stickers!) and a SWR Workingman 12 combo amp (1x12 speaker) for sale or trade. These are both pre-Fender when SWR was it's own man.

Both the SOB cabinet and the combo amp are in very good condition, gigged lightly in non-smoking venues. Depp thunderous bass, articulate highs with the tweeter. Highly praised by Bass Player Magazine.

The SoB cab and road case (I am the only owner) set me back nearly $1000 when bought new. The Workingman 12 was in the $550 ballpark. GREAT recording amp, or perfect for smaller venues.

I'm looking to sell/trade in the middle GA area for a bass guitar, 4strings only. Cash buy price is $400 for the SOB 1x15 in the road case and SOLD for the Workingman 12.

Interested in:

Fenders, WB/MM, G&L's, cash ... maybe even a six string electric geetar.

2. Spiritfield

Mar 2, 2004
    Jawja
    Bump

For local sale (mid GA area) cash is king so make an offer.. I need to blow these out.

3. Spiritfield

Mar 2, 2004
    Jawja
  4. Spiritfield

Mar 2, 2004
    Jawja
    Workingman 12 is sold.... SoB in the road case is still available

5. motionkid

motionkid Guest

Jan 28, 2008