Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT: SWR Workingman's 10 Combo

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by tonedeaf, Oct 7, 2004.

1. tonedeaf

tonedeaf Supporting Member

This is a nice little combo amp that has seen very gentle use.

80 watts with just the combo, 100 watts with an 8 ohm extension cabinet.

At 16x14x14 and 31 pounds, it's highly portable. I bought it because I wasn't playing out very much and wanted good tone without a lot of size, but now I'm playing out a little more and want to get a more powerful amp. I have no complaints about it, other than it not being powerful enough for what I'm doing now.

I am asking $250 shipped.

This amp is in great condition, with some normal wear.

You can read up on more stats here at the SWR website.

2. tonedeaf

Here are some pictures I took this morning. My only disclaimer is that the top view pic makes the carpet look more grayish and faded than it is in reality. It is much more blue than that in real life. Also, note the closeup of a few scratches on the speaker grill, and one rusty screw on the top right plastic corner.

[​IMG]

3. tramp

tramp

Mar 5, 2004
    South Louisiana
    I have a peavey mark lll bass head that is about 160 watts @ 4 ohms that I want to sell. Would you consider a trade?

4. tonedeaf

Bump. . . still available

5. tonedeaf

Bump. . . I made a deal to purchase another amp, so I'm no longer interested in trades. Still looking to sell, though. Make me an offer.

6. pickles

pickles Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    check you PM :D

7. pickles

pickles Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    ... and again ... :D