Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT SWR workingman's 12 combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by SomeGuy, Dec 19, 2005.

1. SomeGuy

SomeGuy

Aug 20, 2004
    The Last Frontier
    Got a SWR workingman's 12 combo for sale.
    specs from SWR's official site:

"Features: 120 watts, 160 watts with extension cab, 1x12 enclosure, tweeter with defeat option, classic SWR® preamp with Aural Enhancer™, three-band active EQ, XLR out, automatic limiter with defeat option, effects loop with blend control, speaker mute, tuner send, stereo headphone out, extension speaker out, top strap handle, rear port."

Thats the good stuff. The bad part is that it had a setting blown out by a friend of mine this summer :rollno: It still works and sounds fine, but there is a switch on the back that has to be left on "horn off".

I'd really prefer a local sale, if you want it shipped it'll be on you.

A trade for a rackmount head or preamp would be cool. Or you can make an offer.

Thanks,

Andrew

I can get pics no problem, so feel free to ask for'em.

2. how much if for sale?

The switch problem is not that big of a deal. I have a very early one "before date codes where introduced" and mine is great. And to be honest sometimes the twangy sound you get from that horn is just piercing! :D

Does anyone know where I could find an early 2x10/1x12 ext cab for this combo? If anyone has one for sale please PM me. :bag:

3. SomeGuy

SomeGuy

Aug 20, 2004
    The Last Frontier
    check your PM

4. SomeGuy

SomeGuy

Aug 20, 2004
    The Last Frontier
    bump

5. bassolp

bassolp