1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT: SX Tuners, Bushings & Screws

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by twocargar, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FS/FT: SX (Essex, Rondo) Chrome Tuners, Bushings & Screws (oh my)

I've got a nice set of SX tuners I bought a while back for a project neck that I don't have anymore. These are 1/2" I believe, but I can bust out the calipers if you need me to make sure. :smug:

$25 OBRO shipped Cont. US, USPS Priority Mail. International, you can get a quote from here.

Trade for bass humbucker, MM style or LP guitar style, trade + cash for Badass I or II bridge, tortoise Jazz pickguard that will fit VM 70's Squire, or what do you have?

Attached Files:

2. lmfreeman9

lmfreeman9 Supporting Member

Sep 1, 2007
    Arizona
    Need measurements

3. Calipers read .55 inches, or 14MM wide for the tuner posts.

Bushings are .56 inches or 14.5MM inside width, and .68 inches or 17.4MM on the outside, the part that fill fit in your neck hole.

4. Pending offer.

BTW, I went to rondomusic.com, and they wanted $15 for ground shipping to the East Coast and $13 for West Coast! Crazy shipping costs! It doesn't look like the ones from Rondo come with bushings.

5. SOLD!

Thanks, Zack!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.