1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT Tascam GB-10 Trainer for your Vox Amplug

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Double E, Jul 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Double E

Double E I ain't got no time to play... Supporting Member

Dec 24, 2005
    Northeast OH
    SOLD!!!

I got this cool gadget a few months ago...all the features you'd expect for a mp3 training device and more. It also does effects and you can record clips as well!

Me? I just wanna play along with my music library so all I really need is something like a Vox Amplug, in fact that is exactly what I need, preferably the bass model of course. So I'd like to trade this for your Amplug plus cash or whatever else you think you might have to make up the difference...

My GB-10 is fully functional and has a odd assortment of music loaded on it which I will wipe out if you like.

Straight purchase is $70 shipped to the CONUS only, paypal preferred.

[​IMG]

2. Double E

Dec 24, 2005
    Northeast OH
    bump...price is negotiable and other trade bait will be considered so let me know whatcha got.

3. I have a boss BF3 flanger I would trade. Let me know if you are interested.

Peace
    Dave

4. Double E

Dec 24, 2005
    Northeast OH
    Dave, that's a nice offer! Let me think on that and get back to ya.

5. no problem

6. Double E

Dec 24, 2005
    Northeast OH
    Bump...still available!

7. PM'd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.