1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT: Tech 21 Boost D.L.A w/ Tap Tempo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by slend3r, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up for grabs is a Tech 21 Boost D.L.A. with the tap tempo. Great sound delay, just bought myself a Flashback so I don't really need this guy anymore. Sale includes the manual, but no tin. Will be packed lovingly tho.:D

Has a couple scratches in the paint on the top next to the knobs, tried to get a picture of these. Everything else works as it should, knobs, footswitches, etc. It's missing the rubber feet on the bottom and has velcro, but still has it's battery door.

This delay has a boost option to give you a volume boost, as well as modulation on tap with the Flutter knob. Has a trails toggle that lets you switch between your delays trailing or just killing them when you hit the bypass switch. Has a triplets toggle as well, which interacts with the tap tempo so triplets are played instead of the quarter notes. If you're interested in all the features it has here is a link to Tech 21's page.

Would prefer moneys, but "cool" trades are always considered so feel free to make an offer. Looking to get...

$100 shipped CONUS.

Attached Files:

2. sillyfabe

sillyfabe keeping the low-end silly since '06 Supporting Member

Mar 13, 2009
    San Bernardino,CA
    I'll (hopefully) take it! It use to be mine and I miss it!

3. On hold waiting for some payment action.

4. sillyfabe

sillyfabe keeping the low-end silly since '06 Supporting Member

Mar 13, 2009
    San Bernardino,CA
    Oh yeah getting my baby back! Enjoy your new tremolo and TB looper!

5. Traded to the sillyfabe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.