1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT Tech 21 Red Ripper, Ashdown Hyperdrive, ISP Decimator (as is)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by BuddyFChrist, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAYPAL ONLY
    CON US ONLY
    prices include shipping

[DEL]Tech 21 Red Ripper - $175[/DEL] SOLD

[DEL]Ashdown Hyperdrive - $80[/DEL] SOLD
    [DEL]
    ISP Decimator (has issues) - $65[/DEL]
    SOLD

[DEL]Tech 21 Red Ripper, with box and papers, like new condition - i preordered this way back in may and it finally arrived a couple weeks ago and it is crazy. full of dirty wet laser sounds, but my favorite is the moog setting (but with more drive) which makes it basically a filter with a 3 band eq. i love the sound but im looking switch to the Source Audio bass distortion to get more versatility and because i need some extra money for the upcoming B3K.[/DEL]

[DEL]Ashdown Hyperdrive with box, like new condition - i love the bright clanky sounds this thing makes as well as the almost synthy sounds but its rather large for my small board and again i need some money for the B3K.[/DEL]
    [DEL]ISP Decimator, some scratches and bottom rubber is glued on - this pedal works but the switch is tricky, somedays it will work perfectly, then other days you have to keep stomping on it over and over until it finally turns on. not really sure what the problem is. ive been dealing with it for over a year and finally decided to just get a new one.[/DEL]

as for trades -

Ernie Ball VPJR 25K
    ISP Decimator
    Source Audio Bass Distortion - non pro version only
    Source Audio Bass Envelope Filter

IMG_2068.gif
    IMG_1546.gif
    IMG_2080.gif

2. wonderjosh

wonderjosh

Nov 19, 2009
    Fort Worth, TX
    PM sent.

3. ISP sold
    bump

4. bump

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.