1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: Tech 21 Sansamp Paradriver

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by autodidact, May 27, 2012.

1. Tired of the BDDI mid scoop? I've got your solution! On the block is my Paradriver (for those that don't know, its essentially a BDDI with a mids knob and a sweepable mid frequency knob), its been modded so that the 'line-instrument' has been replaced with a knob that controls the 1/4" input. I was told this makes it better for feeding a power amp. Hook side velcro on the bottom. Great condition cosmetically and functionally.

Top trade bait:
    - Fuzzrocious Rat Tail/King
    - Fuzzrocious Oh See Demon!
    - Iron Ether Oxide
    - Iron Ether Frantabit
    - Iron Ether Polytope
    - Wounded Paw Battering Ram
    - Ss/Bs TAFM
    - Dr. Scientists The Elements
    - Boss RC-20XL
    - El Oso + cash
    - A decent reverb [+cash if needed]

Cash price is [DEL]$170[/DEL] [DEL]$160[/DEL] $150 shipped CONUS.

Attached Files:

2. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    Free bump for the BDDI's cooler sibling. That sounds like a cool mod. I assume it's a level control now rather than a + db switch like mine. I have to say I'm not using mine at the moment since I have some tube effects on my board now but I can't bring myself around to sell it. It is the best Swiss army knife of tone with a DI. I always carry it with me in case of disaster.

3. Beefpatrol

Beefpatrol

Dec 18, 2011
    I'm a bit confused.. What is the current price?

4. jcasaspe

jcasaspe

Mar 14, 2011
    Lima,Peru
    to Peru? :)

5. Perhaps if you're willing to pay shipping

6. Bump for a cleaned up thread, new low price, and a few added trade baits.

Feeling lucky? PM me with an offer, we'll try to make a deal. I have zero need for this pedal and would like to move it along. Idle gear is a terrible thing.

7. Sold pending payment!

8. Soldsoldsoooold