FS/FT; Tech 21 VTB Deluxe, Wounded Paw Black Sheep, Boss GEB-7

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by TorontoAlex, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoAlex

TorontoAlex

Nov 28, 2011
    Toronto
    1) SOLD VTB Deluxe, other than hook velcro on the bottom, mint condition. Comes with box, manual, and all box candy. No power supply. $200 SOLD For $200

2) SOLD Wounded Paw Black Sheep Really nice bass overdrive pedal, hand-made here in Toronto, I've got #12 (see pic). Other than hook velcro, mint condition. I can take the velcro off and put the original feet back on if you wish. Comes with the box, no manual was originally included. $120 SOLD for $120

3) Boss GEB-7 Good condition, no box/manual. $50-traded for a swollen pickle plus cash

Trades (+/- cash):
    Way Huge Green Rhino
    Way Huge Swollen Pickle
    Wren and Cuff Phat Phuk
    Diamond or Empress compressor
    Those are the ones I'm really looking for, feel free to shoot other trade offers by me, however please don't be offended if I turn you down.

I'm located in Toronto, Canada, however I will be in NYC starting Friday, May 4th for a week. If you're American and wish to buy a pedal, I'll ship it from NYC on the 4th, saving us both the trouble of extra shipping/duties.

I accept Paypal, Canadian or American is fine.

Thanks for looking.

2. Steveaux

Steveaux Safe-Guardian of the Stoopid Supporting Member

Jul 1, 2008
    The Wilds of NW Pa.
    Payment sent for Black Sheep.

:D

3. TorontoAlex

TorontoAlex

Nov 28, 2011
    Toronto
    Black Sheep sold. PM's responded to.

4. Kellymack

Kellymack

Jan 7, 2011
    Pm'd on GEB trade sworn men pickle

5. Kellymack

Kellymack

Jan 7, 2011
    S/B Way Hugh Swollen Pickle.

6. TorontoAlex

TorontoAlex

Nov 28, 2011
    Toronto
    Bump-only the GEB-7 left.

7. TorontoAlex

TorontoAlex

Nov 28, 2011
    Toronto
    All pedals sold traded, thanks all for the interest. I may have another block of pedals up soon!

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 26, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.