1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: Tentacle Love Superfuzz!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by fightthepower, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fightthepower

fightthepower

Jan 7, 2008
    San Diego
    For sale or trade: Robot Factory Tentacle Love Superfuzz, $250 shipped conus, money order and paypal accepted

Here's your chance to get the only Tentacle Love Superfuzz on the market! I purchased this pedal here last week out of impulse, as Grygrx had just take payment for the last new TLSF on the market and I didn't want to miss my opportunity to at least try it! The TLSF is a burly fuzz with two stomp switches for two fuzz tones, and an exp pedal input to control the mid-scoop on switch #2- This gives you the option of setting up two distinctly different stompable fuzz tones from one small pedal, and control the mids of one of them via exp pedal! With two switches, exp input, clean blend, and plenty of gain on tap, this is indeed a 'super' fuzz.

I'm always open to interesting trades, but I'm trying to stick to the plan this time and buy a gated fuzz only- Otherwise I would just keep the TLSF if I needed a dry fuzz tone (killer tone, but too expensive to not stay on my board), but I'm specifically looking for gated fuzz to be used with octave/filters for synth tones. All trades can be + or - cash.

I'm mostly looking for a Brown Dog fuzz, but I may also go for the Subdecay Flying Tomato, Woolly Mammoth, some of the Devi Ever fuzz's, Nocto Loco, Quad Octave Synth. Thanks for looking!

2. fightthepower

fightthepower

Jan 7, 2008
    San Diego
    Bump!

3. fightthepower

fightthepower

Jan 7, 2008
    San Diego
    bump!

4. rcubed

rcubed

May 8, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    I'd trade my Woolly Mammoth clone for it.

5. I'll draw you guys some cool pictures to trade for both of them!

6. whoatherechunk

whoatherechunk

Apr 4, 2008
    Hey ftp....did you ever use an exp pedal?

7. rcubed

rcubed

May 8, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    What kind of pictures...

8. fightthepower

fightthepower

Jan 7, 2008
    San Diego
    Hmm, RC- Draw me up a clone of 'Where the Wild Things Are' and you have a deal! :p . Rcubed- I might be interested in a clone+minumum50% of the asking price, but the Woolly Mammoth clone is out, as I would probably make that one before I bought it, but thanks for the offer! Chunk- Yep, the exp pedal input is pretty damn cool and just ups the ante when it comes to control and number of tones available from a single fuzz pedal. I would imagine that in a rock back, being able to control the filter (mids) via exp pedal has to be a cool feature with the ability to go from a super cutting octave fuzz(switch#1) into a midscooped fuzz(switch#2), and then add or subtract from the mid section as needed via exp pedal. Things like 'getting lost in the mix' come to mind when I think of the usefulness of the exp pedal(mids). I was excited to try it out because I thought it might sound cool under a filter, but this fuzz (and any transistor fuzz I assume, muffs are in this category as well) sounds like a fuzz being filtered-- Im going for the 'quasi-squarewave' being filtered sound, so gated is probably the only thing that's going to get me there.

Bump!

9. fightthepower

fightthepower

Jan 7, 2008
    San Diego
    Bump!

10. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Talk to ibnzneksrul about it. He loves bright distortion, and I doubt you could find a not-biting setting on the TLSF.

11. whoatherechunk

whoatherechunk

Apr 4, 2008
    surprised this is still here. one of my fav pedals for sure!!!! free bump!!!

12. fightthepower

fightthepower

Jan 7, 2008
    San Diego
    Spanky-- Hopefully he'll see this thread, as the TLSF can be bright and very biting :cool:

Thanks Chunk! This one of the those situations where I'd really like to keep the pedal and find a use for it, but I just found the BrownDog fuzz (thanks grygrx!) so the TLSF must go.. a few more non-necessities to be listed in the next couple days as well.

Bump!

13. whoatherechunk

whoatherechunk

Apr 4, 2008
    its a rarity too!

14. fightthepower

fightthepower

Jan 7, 2008
    San Diego
    Sure is now that all the new ones are sold out!

Bump!

15. fightthepower

fightthepower

Jan 7, 2008
    San Diego
    Thanks for the offer but none of those interest me. But if I remember correctly, I read that you own a wmd geiger counter? If so, I'm interested in that ;) Either way that is going to be my next purchase, as ive been holding out for a used one for a while and they don't pop up often. :cool:

If the TLSF doesn't go in the next 24hours, I'm going to keep it and raise the funds elsewhere- Octavius Squeezer will be listed tomorrow.

16. rcubed

rcubed

May 8, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    Woah, woah, woah. Wait till after the San Diego Effects get together before you do that. :)

17. CliffD

CliffD

Jan 27, 2008
    San Diego/Seattle
    Indeed I do possess a WMD GC, and yes it's all that, I just fell in love with wave 8A today. Let me know before you ditch your chunk OS.

18. dannybuoy

dannybuoy

Aug 3, 2005
    England
    Yes, keep it! Then sell it to me next month when I might be able to afford it! ;)

19. fightthepower

fightthepower

Jan 7, 2008
    San Diego
    Shoot me a PM in a month and if I'm still not 100% on keeping the pedal, we might be able to work something out. Closing thread. :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.