1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT theSyle Umiom, GGG Big Muff, Bass Synth Wah, and even a bass and a guitar

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by ianmatth, Nov 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ianmatth

ianmatth

Dec 10, 2009
    Passaic, NJ
    GGG BOARD BIG MUFF DISTORTION PEDAL (BMP Russian Version) - $59

THE SYLE UMIOM DISTROTION PEDAL (VERSATILE, $250 retail) - SOLD

DIGITECH BASS SYNTH WAH - SOLD

FERNANDES GRAVITY 5 DELUXE -$699 (w/o Audere)
    Rob Trujillo from Metallica's signature bass, neckthru, black, EMG pickups, black BadAssV bridge. This bass currently has an Audere Classic 4 band preamp installed and is set up for sub-contra (does F# better than a Warwick Dark Lord) with brand new Warwick Black Label Stainless Steel strings, but can easily be taken back to BEADG as the nut is in perfect shape and the BadAss V bridge has 2 separate holes for each string so only 1 of the holes on low string was widened for the .175 and does not affect the hole that is usually used for the low-B string. Since it's all black, you couldn't tell anything from the picture, but it looks to be in mint condition and with the Warwick strings and Audere preamp will blow a brand new G5D out of the water and honestly compares to some serious boutique basses. I may decide to keep it and switch to some Villex custom pickups as the EMG tone is really not what I'm looking for, so I'm willing to part the EMG pickups out.

AUDERE CLASSIC 4 BAND PREAMP WITH BLACK KNOBS - $159
    This is currently installed in the Fernandes and really makes it sound even more awesome. It will make any bass sound like a high-end boutique bass.

FENDER STRATOCASTER ERIC CLAPTON CUSTOM SHOP ANTIGUA - $4900
    My dad has this in Tampa and it is currently in a glass case at Legends Guitar Shop. Mint condition. There were only 100 of these made.

All prices include CONUS shipping. Feel free to make me an offer, worst I can do is say NO.

I am open to trades for the following items:
    -Line 6 POD UX1
    -Peavey Kosmos Pro
    -POG2
    -Nice (Warmoth, USACG) Maple/Rosewood or Maple/Maple Jazz Bass neck
    -Good woods for a custom bass (mahogany, ebony, purpleheart, padouk, bubinga)

2. rratajski

rratajski Commercial User

Jul 1, 2008
    Mount Laurel, NJ
    Builder for FUZZROCIOUS PEDALS
    For the rest of TB, what version is the GGGBMP?

3. ianmatth

ianmatth

Dec 10, 2009
    Passaic, NJ
    I thought it was the Russian version, but I wasn't sure, so I opened it up to take a look for myself. It appears to be a Russian version (http://www.generalguitargadgets.com...f?phpMyAdmin=78482479fd7e7fc3768044a841b3e85a) with the following changes:

R15 is 100k instead of 470k and R27 is 510 instead of 1k. All versions have these listed as 470k and 1k, and the differences do seem somewhat significant so I'd imagine this was done purposely for some reason.

R5, R11, and R17 are 15k instead of 12k, R19 is 18k instead of 20k, and R22 is 2.2k instead of 2k. C2, C5, and C8 are 500pF instead of 470pF. These changes are minor and probably won't make much of a difference.

BTW, I received a PM for the DigiTech Bass Synth Wah, so it is sold pending payment.

4. Shish

Shish

Sep 17, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    i want syle but i need to wait till my HAO and EHX pedals will be sold. hope nobody steal it.

5. ianmatth

ianmatth

Dec 10, 2009
    Passaic, NJ
    Some people have asked for pics and info about the Big Muff sound so here it is. To me, the Big Muff sounds like that live Cliff Burton clip where he does the soloing stuff on For Whom the Bell Tolls:

Also, I went back to the GGG site and they don't have a layout listed for the Black Russian Version, so it's possible that mine is a standard Black Russian Version. Based on the value differences from the Green Russian Version, does anyone know if this is the case?

Attached Files:

6. ianmatth

ianmatth

Dec 10, 2009
    Passaic, NJ
    BUMP for Big Muff pedal and Fernandes bass. Also, does anyone know if my GGG Big Muff is the Black Russian spec, or would anyone know where I could find a layout for the GGG board for that.

7. ianmatth

ianmatth

Dec 10, 2009
    Passaic, NJ
    BUMP for new items I'm willing to trade for

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.