Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD FS/FT: Tobias Renegade 5 string.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Shawnost, Feb 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shawnost

Shawnost It's all about the Hamiltons baby! Supporting Member

Sep 25, 2004
    Huntersville, NC
    Trying to guage interest in my Tobias Renegade 5 string that I bought about a year ago. I am open to both trades and outright sale. The bass is in very good condition overall and sounds great but I recently bought a Roscoe SKB3006 and well the Roscoe covers the overall sound range of this bass and more. Back of body does show minimal non-direct "belt buckle" wear and headstock has two small nicks, otherwise this bass would be in perfect condition.

Tobias Renegade 5 Specifications:
    - Made in U.S.A.
    - Alder body mated to a 3-piece asymmetrical maple neck with maple fingerboard and dual truss rods
    - Bartolini Soapbar humbucker and Jazz Bar humbucker
    - Series/Parallel switch for Soapbar
    - Bartolini TC-7 enhanced active pickup circuit. Features a preset tone contour, utilizing a trim pot inside the body cavity to fine tune the Renegade's EQ curve. For a more "vintage" sound, the tone contour circuit is bypassable. To activate the TC-7 contour, just pull up on the tone control.
    - Brass bridge
    - Grover tuners
    - Strap locks
    - Gig bag

Here's a few pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Price: $800 + shipping. I am open to trades on similarly priced 5 string basses particularly Spector Rebop... Let's see whats out there.

If there are any questions, please PM me and I will respond as quickly as I can.

Thanks for looking,
    Shawn

2. Shawnost

Sep 25, 2004
    Huntersville, NC
  3. Shawnost

Sep 25, 2004
    Huntersville, NC
  4. Shawnost