SOLD FS/FT: Traynor YBA200 w/ extra tubes

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by msquared, Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msquared

msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    For the moment, $625 takes it. I'm open to trades + cash but I'm "between jobs" at the moment so I'm not looking to spend anything. I'm looking to get back into a pre/power setup so either a power amp or a preamp works. I've had my eye on Demeter gear, Eden Navigator, SWR IOD. Let me know what you've got, I'd prefer a trade at this point. I am not looking for integrated heads, just a preamp or power amp.

This is a mint condition YBA200, the v1, not the YBA200-2. Unlike the -2, this one doesn't require technical support for tube rebiasing, so I feel that this is the superior model. It also looks cooler. YMMV etc.

This one has been almost entirely retubed with some NICE glass. In the preamp stage it now has a JAN Phillips 12AT7 and a GE 5751 in v1 and v2, with the stock tube in the splitter socket. I'll also include a generic Chinese 12AX7 which sounds nice so you can do some tube swapping. Lots of possible tones available just with preamp tube swapping.

In the power stage has Electro Harmonix KT88 power tubes with very little use. I will also include the Sovtek 6550s which came stock with it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bulltrout

Bulltrout Supporting Member

Jun 13, 2007
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Those are some groovy pictures!

3. Chef

Chef In Memoriam

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    Music Man HD150 +$200 from me?

4. Lagaupia

Lagaupia

Apr 23, 2007
    RI
    sexy pics

5. msquared

msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    Chef, thanks for the offer but I'm looking to go back to solid state or hybrid for now and I'm holding out for pre/power amp trade offers. If I were to go forward with an integrated head (all-tube or otherwise) I'd just stick with this one 'cause I love it long time. This is going to be another one of those "I wish I'd never sold it" items.

6. Chef

Chef In Memoriam

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    10/4

7. BassJunkie730

BassJunkie730

Feb 3, 2005
    Brooklyn
    Oooh BABY Sexy pics! this is a soldier of a YBA200!

Real tasty tone!

Chef if you still have the LDS 212 cab - this baby is just the ticket!

8. BIGREDSIX

BIGREDSIX Supporting Member

PM'd you.....

9. PM sent.

10. msquared

msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    I'm mulling over a couple really nice trade options, but for the moment this is still available.

11. NickyBass

NickyBass Supporting Member

Nov 28, 2005
    Southern New Jersey
    PM coming your way

12. msquared

msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    Traded to my man Nicky! Thanks to everyone for the great offers.

13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.