1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT - US Lakland JO4 CS Fretless.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Trabeen, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trabeen

Trabeen Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Idaho
    I gave it the old college effort but have come to the final honest conclusion that I simply needs me the little metal strips, I humbly defer the fretless basses to the actual fretless players. This is a sweet one all dressed up in Inca Silver with an ebony board and maple fretlines, some great flame on the neck. There is nothing on the bass that would keep it from passing as new; no dings or chips or scratches or any of the other assorted boogers all that come from normal play. All passive with Chi-Sonic single coils and stacked V/T controls, pure vintage but with a modern edge when asked. Includes a boatload (five, actually) of extra pickguards if the mood suits a different look and the original cream Lakland hard case. $1850 shipped / insured to the CONUS, I'm primarily looking to sell but would trade for the right US fretted five-string with cash going either way. A few pics are attached, but click the link for a bunch of way better pictures (thank you, Ian) taken by someone with far more advanced photography skills and equipment than myself.

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/fs-ft-us-lakland-jocs-fretless-inca-silver-silver-surfer-746272/

2. Trabeen

Aug 5, 2009
    Idaho
    ...of 4.

3. Boof

Boof

Oct 3, 2008
    Nashville
    PM'd

4. basspraiser

basspraiser Jammin for the Lamb! Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2006
    Chicago - NW Burbs
    This is an uber hot bass! I have played it....

5. MarkusBass

MarkusBass

Feb 24, 2008
    California Coast
    Graphic Designer: Lakland
    I was the first owner... stellar bass!

6. pbass62

pbass62 Supporting Member

Sep 24, 2007
    Concord NC
    Ill Take It:bassist:

7. Trabeen

Aug 5, 2009
    Idaho
    ...and off to the Tar Heel State. Many thanks Kevin, enjoy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.