1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT Vegas BMX bike

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by bassteban, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Older(2001, I think)Specialized Vegas dirt jump/BMX bike. Little actual use, a bit of surface rust here & there. This was a frame swap- the parts are from a same-year or so GT Bump. 48 spoke wheels, 14mm axles, gyro, street tires. Asking $150 shipped Of course I'm open to any offers & always open to trades- cheap 12" cab or small combo, fx, bike stuff(26" DJ). PM any questions.

Edit: Price drop to $150, shipped.:eek:
    Yeah, I know- insane. Just try to lowball me now. Seriously- I'm dying over here...

2. Go down to the local dirt jumps, or skate park. Notice how cool the dudes are on their rigs. You can just sit there and the hotties flock to you. You don't even have to risk your bass-playing hands- and when they find out you play bass..? 'You play bass? Wow...' ;)

3. I still have this. I'll even try to dig up some pics. Trades?

4. Looks like this: 3817676095_595196df46.

5. WookieeForLife

WookieeForLife

Sep 30, 2008
    PA.
    Did you sell it yet?

6. No- it's still available.