1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT Veillette Classical Nylon String Guitar

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by NYCBass, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYCBass

NYCBass Gold Supporting Member

Dec 22, 2006
    Queens NY
    This is a 2005ish Veillette Classical Nylon String Guitar with a 18 volt D-TAR pickup system. The Guitar is great everything works perfectly. I replaced the 2 9 volts and put on a new D String as I see it was starting to fray a little. I will include the rest of the set.

These are Great Instruments that are hand made in Woodstock NY by Joe Veillette himself. They are very expansive new and quite rare. I do all of my Nylon work on the keyboard now as it is easier for me to get what I'm looking for that way. I'm not a very good Classical Guitar player. There are a few little dings and a little bit of starching on the top but over all I'd give it high marks on it's appearance. Comes with the Levy's Bag and the Truss Rod Wrench.

1800.00 "Witch is a great price for one of these" shipped in the lower 48. No international shipping and that includes Canada.

The only trades I's looking for are ...
    Music Man HH Maple fingerboard
    Epifani UL 902
    Epifani UL 502
    everything must include cash from you.

Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions.

VeilletteClass01_zps3362d06d.
    VeilletteClass06_zpsd5192146.
    VeilletteClass02_zps29c06155.
    VeilletteClass04_zpsf7622a8a.
    VeilletteClass05_zps847b6ceb.
    VeilletteClass03_zps7647c870.
    VeilletteClass08_zpsb9817ebf.
    VeilletteGigbag_zps11a4c35d.

2. NYCBass

NYCBass Gold Supporting Member

Dec 22, 2006
    Queens NY