Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT Vintage Fishing Gear

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by JoshB, Feb 3, 2006.

1. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

I have a bunch of old fishing gear from the late 60's and early 70's that I'd love to turn into bass gear or cash as I am not a big outdoors-y guy and a bit behind. Here's a short list...

I have the following rods...

South Bend #291, 7 1/2 ft., 4 sections. south bend bag for rod #346 and old cardboard tube
    Wright & McGill "Trailmaster", 7 1/2 ft., No. 4TMF, 4 sections, bag and aluminum tube
    Wright & McGill "Powerlight" Pack Rod, 7 1/2 ft., No. 4PLP, 4 sections, bag, no tube
    Wright & McGill "Trailmaster" 6 1/2 ft., No. 4TMS, 4 sections, bag and aluminum tube.

I also have...
    a Mitchell 300 Spinning reel in the original bag with the handbook,
    a Mitchell 308 with literature but no bag,
    a Rebel F301SW lure still in box and never been used,
    another Rebel lure that has been used and I'm not sure of the model,
    a Perrine Automatic Fly Reel,
    and everything else that was given to me...includes tons of flies, lures, hooks, weights, line, etc.

Pictures are up at http://www.redletter7.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=10.

Everything is in excellent condition. Anyone fish?

I also promise that this is my last non-bass gear post for awhile...I'm just really hard up for cash at the moment and bills are coming due.

2. Misterp3

Misterp3

Mar 10, 2006
    Hello,

What do you want for everything? I do not want to insult you if you are looking to get more than I can pay.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Misterp3

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    No worries bro. That is why we have this forum. I love to come check it out everyday to see if I find something cool.

I'm not a fisherman, so I'll have to pass on this stuff. It would be cool decorations though for a nostalgic restaurant maybe!

-Mike

4. Are the tackle boxes with crankbaits still up for sale? im interested.....I love bass and bass!