FS/FT Vintage Fishing Gear

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by JoshB, Feb 3, 2006.

1. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

I have a bunch of old fishing gear from the late 60's and early 70's that I'd love to turn into bass gear or cash as I am not a big outdoors-y guy and a bit behind. Here's a short list...

I have the following rods...

South Bend #291, 7 1/2 ft., 4 sections. south bend bag for rod #346 and old cardboard tube
    Wright & McGill "Trailmaster", 7 1/2 ft., No. 4TMF, 4 sections, bag and aluminum tube
    Wright & McGill "Powerlight" Pack Rod, 7 1/2 ft., No. 4PLP, 4 sections, bag, no tube
    Wright & McGill "Trailmaster" 6 1/2 ft., No. 4TMS, 4 sections, bag and aluminum tube.

I also have...
    a Mitchell 300 Spinning reel in the original bag with the handbook,
    a Mitchell 308 with literature but no bag,
    a Rebel F301SW lure still in box and never been used,
    another Rebel lure that has been used and I'm not sure of the model,
    a Perrine Automatic Fly Reel,
    and everything else that was given to me...includes tons of flies, lures, hooks, weights, line, etc.

Pictures are up at http://www.redletter7.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=10.

Everything is in excellent condition. Anyone fish?

I also promise that this is my last non-bass gear post for awhile...I'm just really hard up for cash at the moment and bills are coming due.
  2. Misterp3

Mar 10, 2006

What do you want for everything? I do not want to insult you if you are looking to get more than I can pay.

Let me know.

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    No worries bro. That is why we have this forum. I love to come check it out everyday to see if I find something cool.

I'm not a fisherman, so I'll have to pass on this stuff. It would be cool decorations though for a nostalgic restaurant maybe!

4. Are the tackle boxes with crankbaits still up for sale? im interested.....I love bass and bass!