1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: Vintage Morley VOL Pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by MatticusMania, Apr 1, 2009.

1. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Ok, so this is my first time selling anything on TB, so please excuse the lack of previous feedback. Some of you may know or have seen me on the boards before. I've been a regular member of TB since last September.

Anyways, I bought VOL pedal last summer when I was in my 2 piece band, using it to fade out bass loops I had recorded. Since that band dissolved I really havent used it at all, so I'm looking to either sell or trade it for something I could use more.

I found the pedal selling for $75 on the bay. Seems reasonable, though I would accept any reasonable offer made.

Let me know if youre interested. Also let me know what you might have to trade, I'd be willing to add some additional cash for something interesting, though Im not looking to spend alot right now.

Thanks
    Matticus

VOL.
    This is not the photo of the actual unit, I'll take some pics tonite for anyone interested.