1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: VT Bass Deluxe, SA MWBD Pro, and SA BEF Pro

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by DinnerWithAGypsy, Nov 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Three pedals FS/FT! All prices are shipped via PayPal only to the lower 48 states of the CON. USA. All pedals come with the user manual and with velcro attached to the bottom (I will include the rubber feet for each pedal as well, in a ziplock bag).

1) Tech 21 VT Bass Deluxe - [DEL]$180[/DEL] [DEL]$170 shipped[/DEL] SOLD
    You know the deal with this bad boy. Great Ampeg-like tones. My favorite preset was a big, thick, scooped, SVT-esque sound I created. Sounded great covering "Springsteen" by Eric Church with one of the bands I play in. In the end, I simply wasn't using this pedal enough to justify the space it was taking up on my pedalboard. That and I met and fell in love with my Darkglass B7K.

One of the four footswitches (I believe it's the second one from the left), "sticks" a little sometimes. By that I mean I sometimes I would step on it and nothing would happen. Then I would again, and it would switch on and then off completely fine. I emailed the makers about it, and they told me it was a simple fix of opening up the pedal and re-seating the spring over the "button" inside the pedal better. Sounds reasonable and easy enough to me, but by that point I was already wanting to save the real estate on my pedalboard and thus had taken the pedal off and wasn't super motivated to get in there and do the fix. Anyway, that is an existing "issue" with the pedal, albeit one that is purportedly very easy to fix.

2) Source Audio Soundblox Pro Multiwave Bass Distortion - [DEL]$160[/DEL] [DEL]$150 shipped[/DEL] SOLD
    A synthy distortion beast, this pedal is great, but I know Source Audio is currently doing research and considering making a solely synth pedal for bass, and that's really what I would want. As it is, this one just isn't being used enough by me, especially in my current musical ventures.
    There are some minor cosmetic flaws. Just some small tears/nicks in the plastic case covering. The pedal functions perfectly.

3) Source Audio Soundblox Pro Bass Envelope Filter - [DEL]$150[/DEL] [DEL]$140 shipped[/DEL] SOLD
    This is an absolutely incredible envelope filter (and more)! I simply want the smaller SB2 BEF when Source Audio releases it here in the next couple months.
    This pedal was damaged quite a bit cosmetically in shipment at one point, but fortunately I was shipping it to Source Audio along with another pedal of theirs that I had at the time (the latter pedal turned out to be the "problem" culprit). So though there are a lot of tears/nicks in the plastic and a couple of the knobs do not turn as smoothly as they used to, Source Audio themselves actually did an inspection of the pedal after the cosmetic damage was sustained in shipment and found the pedal to function totally fine. Still sounds great!

My trade interests are:
    Earthquaker Devices Organizer
    Fuzzrocious BDPG (without graphic)
    Iron Ether Subterranea
    Mission Engineering VM-PRO volume pedal

Thanks!

2. Kefka

Kefka

Oct 13, 2008
    Pm sent

3. PMs replied.

4. And all three pedals sold 17 days after their initial posting roughly within the same 12-hour time period... Weird.

Thanks for all the interest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.