1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT Warrior Adam Nitti 5 - NAMM Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by lsu921, Feb 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lsu921

lsu921

Jun 6, 2003
    Port Allen, La
    Here's a like new Warrior Adam Nitti 5.

- Ash body.
    - Walnut top with purpleheart in between the top and body.
    - Purpleheart fingerboard on a maple/purpleheart/maple neck.
    - Bartolini jazz pickups with Bart 3 band preamp.
    - 3 position mid switch.
    - 8.5 pounds - balances perfect.
    - 34" scale.
    - 19mm string spacing at the bridge.
    - Warrior HSC

It's currently wired 9 volt, because the 18 volt setup was way too hot. It's hot at 9v.

I will say this is one sweet bass. The body reminds me of an MTD in the way it's shaped and feels. The neck is super thin and fast. The 34" scale is super comfy, yet the B string is tight and thunderous. Punch out of this world. Cuts through big time.

Fresh setup with new DR Lo-Riders.

Two tiny, tiny dings keep it from being dead mint. I've tried to photo them, but they won't show up. I will try Saturday when the weather is nice.

Would like to sell for $1825 shipped in the upper 48. Trades considered for a Zon 5, Roscoe 5, Sadowsky 5, etc.. Would also trade down to free up some cash.. Lakland, EBMM, etc.. Gotta be a 5 though. Outright sales preferred, as I need a new lawn mower and would like to offset some of the cost by selling this. That's the main reason I'm selling, but GAS is tough, so run trades by me.

Here are some stock photos. I'll get some nice ones Saturday.

2. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    I love it!:hyper:

3. Gaah! So many basses I want to try are all showing up here in the FS section when my school tuition reimbursement hasn't come yet!! :crying:

4. lsu921

lsu921

Jun 6, 2003
    Port Allen, La
    Traded.. Enjoy it Vic!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.