1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/FT Warwick Corvette w/upgrades!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jwr, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jwr

jwr

Jun 28, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    Hey guys! Gas attack. Need to move this damn bass! Help me out here! :)

TRADED!

Anyway, here's the skinny on it.

Upgrades

Nut- I had custom made at my local Guitar Center (Overland Park, KS). It is made out of bone. The reasoning behind this is that the original nut literally snapped in two. Sure it's adjustable, but it's not reliable. The bone nut will probably never have that issue. And it will last a HELL of a lot longer.

Pre-amp-ACG EQ02 preamp

Pickups-EMG JX pickups

Pics:

Warwick.

IMG_3097.

IMG_3098.

IMG_3100.

2. This Bass is a BEAST! I can send anybody audio samples of this Bass being used in a band mix (pm me). The ACG Filter based preamp is amazing, with a little time MANY different tones can be found, Deep Dub, Snappy Mids, Screaming Highs. The EMG JX Pickups combine really well with this bass and preamp, they are very flat/neutral allowing the wood to shine through and the preamp to do the work. All and all, this bass can be growlier than any other Warwick or it can be tamed more.

3. jwr

jwr

Jun 28, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    Bzzzump

4. PM sent!!!

5. Man if this were a 5 string, we would so have a deal right now... :(

6. jwr

jwr

Jun 28, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    Re-opened with lower price!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a great deal with these upgrades folks! Come get it before I change my mind!!!!!!

7. jwr

jwr

Jun 28, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    ttt

8. jwr

jwr

Jun 28, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    PENDING TRADE!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.