1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT Warwick Rockbass Streamer 5Str

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Strongjag, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Strongjag

Strongjag

Aug 14, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Beards.
    Well, I loved it but have come to the realization that I enjoy my 4 strings more, so its spent a lot of time looking polished and nice. That being said, its sounds great especially considering what I paid for it. Solid bass, love the "pseudo" warwick growl, if she was a 4 I'd probably keep her.

Neck is straight no fret buzz or dead spots, B-string is about what you'd expect on a 34 scale, but its better than the few I've played. She was babied from the get-go, and other than a few very minor bubbles in the finish, which I tried to pic, she's mint.

Looking for 350 shipped in a NEW HSC Canada, will have to get a quote for CONUS. Looking for any trades also, any 4 strings, Fender MIM Black/Maple Jazz would be ideal. Toss any pms my way.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Strongjag

Strongjag

Aug 14, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Bedtime bump, very willing to deal or trade.

3. Strongjag

Strongjag

Aug 14, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Bump for Price edit, willing to trade for any jazz bass